Mountain View RV Park is your RV home away from home.
Whether you’re visiting Beavers Bend or simply traveling through the southern states, Mountain View is an RV oasis in Oklahoma.
From park rules to travel tips, keep reading as we break down everything you need to know about your stay at Mountain View.
Where is Mountain View RV Park?
Mountain View RV Park is in southeastern Oklahoma near the Arkansas border, just north of Broken Bow Lake.
If you’re coming in from Oklahoma, Watson is just east of Route 259. And if you’re coming in from Arkansas, you’ll find us just west of Route 71.
What to expect at Mountain View RV Park?
When you visit Mountain View RV Park you can book as little as one night or join us for an extended stay. No matter how long your visit is, here’s what you can expect during your stay,
Checking in to Mountain View
From the moment you arrive at Mountain View, you’ll find a completely elevated Oklahoma camping experience.
Check in is around 2:00 PM in the afternoon. Upon your arrival, we’ll help you find your RV site so you can get set up and settle in.
During your stay
Once you’re all set up, feel free to take a stroll around the park to explore everything that Mountain View has to offer.
The amenities you can enjoy include:
- Full RV hook-ups
- Large premium RV parking spaces with beautiful views (for Terrace spaces)
- Complimentary WiFi
We’re continuing to add new amenities to enhance your stay, so stay tuned for new features including laundry facilities and more!
We want you to have the best experience at Mountain View. So here are some rules and policies to keep in mind during your stay:
- We love furry friends at Mountain View! But keep them on a leash and limit them to 2.
- Your RV neighbors are enjoying their rest. Keep noise in the evening to a minimum as quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Keep fires to the designated fire pits in your site or the community areas.
- Don’t speed when driving around the campsite. Limit your vehicles (small or large) to 5MPH.
- We pride ourselves on a clean and beautiful place to stay. Please take your trash to the designated areas on the west side of the park.
Checking out of Mountain View
We hate to see you go, but when you’re ready to head out, we’ve made the check-out experience as seamless as possible.
Check-out time is 12:00 PM. But no need to worry too much about the details yet! We’ll make sure to give you a rundown on everything you need to know about checking out closer to your departure date.
Have more questions? Feel free to check out our FAQ here.
Things to do at Mountain View
Mountain View is more than an RV park. The Mountain View experience is designed to put you right into the center of nature. (But with the comforts of your RV!)
As you get settled in and explore the park, here are some things you can do.
- Take a walk or hike around the property. Mountain View is proud to boast some of the most beautiful scenic mountain views and rolling hills in Oklahoma. You can enjoy the great outdoors and hike over 147 acres without leaving the campsite.
- Fish in the pond. Enjoy fishing steps away from your RV in the private Mountain View pond where you’ll find a wide variety of catch. Recent catches include bass, catfish, and perch!
- Enjoy your coffee on the terrace. Our premium spaces sit above the rest of the property and offer the best views of the Kiamichi and Ouachita Mountains.
- Have a movie night in your RV. With high speed, business class WiFi, enjoy a night in your RV or enjoy a restful night in.
Things to do near Mountain View RV Park
While there’s so much to do on the property, there’s even more to explore in the surrounding Broken Bow areas.
Here are some of the top things to do during your stay.
Explore Beavers Bend
Just a short drive away from Mountain View is Beavers Bend State Park, the most visited state park in Oklahoma. The park covers just shy of 3500 acres including Broken Bow Lake and Mountain Fork River.
From hiking to fishing, and other fun activities, this beautiful park, and its surrounding areas have endless things for you and your family to enjoy.
Once known as the “Moonshine Capital of Oklahoma,” make sure to take a visit to historic Hochatown during your stay.
A small town just off of Broken Bow Lake, Hochatown is home to a plethora of rustic cabins, dining, and shopping.
Take a trip to Arkansas
Being in Watson, Mountain View is just a short drive away from the neighboring state of Arkansas. If state-hopping is your jam, make sure to pop over to AR for a day or two.
While you’re over there, here are some places to visit within driving distance of Mountain View.
- Ouachita National Forest (Although this trail spans OK and AR)
- Crater of Diamonds State Park
- Queen Wilhelmina State Park
- Explore the town of Mena
Explore major cities nearby
If you’re up for a bit of a further drive and hoping to explore some larger cities, Mountain View RV Park is only a few hours away from several major cities in the southern states.
You’re less than 4 hours away from:
- Little Rock, AR
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Dallas, TX
We look forward to welcoming you at Mountain View
Whether you’re traveling through Oklahoma or visiting the Beavers Bend area, Mountain View RV Park is the perfect place to park your RV.
We can’t wait to host your next Oklahoma camping experience at Mountain View RV Park. Hopefully, this guide will help you make the most of your stay.